The Office for Gender and Sexual Diversity (OGSD) works in partnership with a number of different campus partners in order to best provide services for the LGBTQ+ community at Tulane. OGSD can connect you to the proper resources to help you thrive here at Tulane, whether you are seeking to:
- participate in an educational lecture, workshop, or training
- sign up for gender inclusive housing
- understand available health and wellness resources
- get involved with a LGBTQ+-oriented student organization or leadership opportunities
- become academically involved in the Gender and Sexuality Studies program
- file a report on an incident of bias or discrimination
- or something else!